Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of Ruby / Python / Perl
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo, MSSQL
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Configuration Management (Puppet / Chef / Ansible)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins / Bamboo / CircleCI)
- Continuous Monitoring (Nagios / Zabbix / Splunk / NewRelic)
- Containerization (Docker / Vagrant / Kubernetes)
- Certifications (AWS / Azure)
Perks and BenefitsAbout SpurTree:
SpurTree Technologies (https://www.spurtreetech.com/) - founded in 2010 - where we
craft stunning experiences to customers to scale & transform their business needs.
SpurTree is a service-based organization, where we work to make a difference; to
challenge, learn & grow. A place where fun & personal growth is as important as the results.
A community that motivates and thrives for excellence. It all adds up to something big,
something extraordinary. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else.
Make your mark - claim the spotlight
When you join us, you will work with the team to deliver world class products that are truly
used by millions of users across the world. You will be encouraged to participate across all
aspects during the development lifecycle. With every project implementation, the goal of
the organization would be that you will emerge with new skills that puts you on the
express way to be a complete professional.
The work we do:
Some of the service offerings that you will be involved in:
• Customer experience, product and design
o Idea to market
o Customer experience strategy
o Product management transformation
o Product design and delivery
• Modernize the Enterprise
o Digital Platform Strategies
o Workflow transformations to the digital world
o Seamless connected Enterprise
o Cloud Migration
o Engineering Transformation
Role:DevOps Consultant / Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Spur Tree Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Spurtree Technologies (www.spurtreetech.com) was founded in 2010 where we craft stunning experiences to customers to scale & transform their business needs. A service based organization with few products in portfolio like STTarter,Koiskly & Kaptco Talent Solutions.
Spurtree works to make a difference; to challenge, learn & grow. A place where fun & personal growth is as important as the results. A community that motivates and thrives for excellence. It all adds up to something big, something extraordinary. Something that couldnt happen anywhere else.
SpurTree’s service offerings are as follows:
- Mobility solutions (Native and hybrid apps using platforms such as React Native, Xamarin, Ionic, Cordova, etc.) – Built over 300+ apps, both enterprise and consumer centric
- Web applications (MEAN stack, MERN stack, .NET, J2EE, LAMP stack, etc.)
- IoT consulting and implementation
- Big Data & Analytics
- Maintenance / Re-engineering / Migration / Sunsetting services (Legacy modernization or maintenance / enhancement of codebases)
- Usability Experience (Review of web and mobile applications/sites, UI design, Rich Internet Applications, etc.)
- Architecture and Cloud Consulting
What makes us unique:
- 150+ development team with an unwavering passion towards quality. Primary focus – Mobility and analyticsOver 70 satisfied clients from all across the globe with over 50% from North America, 30% from South East Asia and 20% from India.
- Over 85+ enterprise grade mobile apps executed on various platforms (iOS, Android and Windows).
- Strong experiences in analytics - Delivered enterprise grade solutions using Hadoop (Cloudera, Hortonworks, HBase, Hive, etc.) and NoSQL DBs (Mongo, Cassandra, Solr, CouchDB, etc.)
- Provide domain specific solutions with analytics, predictive modelling and sentiment analysis.
- Cloud services, both app and data (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Web – Strong teams in both the MS and open source stack
- Strong focus on UX. A relentless pursuit of the best user experience on every screen.
- 5 day work week
- World Class Projects
- Health Insurance with Voluntary Parent coverage
- Employee Friendly policies
- Flexible Work from Home policies
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Internal Career Mobility
- Leadership Development Programs
- Recreational & Sports Area
- Reward and Recognition
- Team Outings and Annual Celebrations.