Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take Ownership of the entire team's development org-wide
- Align employee goals to company goals - short term and long term
- Provide budgetary plans for approvals
- Report on a regular basis to senior management on progress, take necessary correction steps
- Sell internally the need to learn
- Identify certification programs linked to company goals and identify team members to take that path
- identify the who, what, how, and track the training and development needs of the entire organization
- Identify trainers and ensure they are equipped to run the training program
- Measure, Track and Manage the effectiveness of the training programs (KPIs)
- Build reusable and regularly updated course content for ongoing use. Knowledge of using tools for delivering this would be good.
- Run delivery team onboarding training - validate they know the basics as per their role for example - source control, basic database, devOps models etc
What kind of person would suit this role?
- A self-starter - not waiting for direction more than the strategic overview and purpose - but a person who will completely run the program.
- Excellent peopleskills - to identify, coach the team and ensure people are bought into the idea that they are creating value by training others and by undergoing the training programs.
- Senior enough to have seen this before - so over 4+ years - preferably someone around 8 to 10 years of experience
- Been a part of technology services companies as a training manager or equivalent role with similar responsibilities
Role:Teaching & Training - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaTeaching & Training
Role CategoryTeaching & Training - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Spur Tree Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
craft stunning experiences to customers to scale & transform their business needs.
SpurTree is a service-based organization, where we work to make a difference; to
challenge, learn & grow. A place where fun & personal growth is as important as the results.
A community that motivates and thrives for excellence. It all adds up to something big,
something extraordinary. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else.